This year has been such a milestone as a photographer, a business owner, and person. Your families, your lives, and your stories have opened up my eyes. Because of you I see a world full of silly giggles, endless hugs, toothless grins, and salty baby tears. You've given my heart happiness, and I forever cherish each and every one of you. Thank you, for your huge support and trust!
While I have a hard time saying goodbye to 2016, I have so much in store for your family this upcoming year! I've made my list of resolutions, some that I am hoping impact our upcoming sessions for the great.
• Grow in my relationship with God. To trust in him and his timing.
• Be present.
• Make it simple, but significant.
• To let life shine through the photos I take of your family, to see each and every family for their unique beauty, and to let my work reflect God's everyday miracles.
• Overload my Golden dog with more kisses than in 2016.
• To not be afraid to break out of my comfort zone, and bring on new adventures.
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! Now, let's get back to documenting that beautiful, raw, heart pounding story of yours! xo